Who doesn’t love dip-dyed decor? We know we do.
Wanting to add additional storage to a guest bathroom, we were on the hunt for something that would add a “wow” to our bathroom and be durable. Finding colorful, stylish and waterproof storage can sometimes be a challenge. So we took the dare to create something that works DIY-style.
What happens when you want a natural fiber or woven fabric storage basket integrated into your bath? Plasti-dip it.
Add a colorful but durable pop of personality in 3 easy steps: Pick your color and mix the custom color tints for the Plasti-dip. Dip or Brush your new hue onto your basket or bin. Dry and decorate. Your dip-dye DIY will look great and be 100% waterproof where Plasti-dip was applied. Trust us, this is a lot of fun to work with.
What goes great with this project? A playlist. Get your weekend “To-Do” to a “Ta-Da” listening to our favorite songs this week:
- asap-r0cky-r0ad likes this
- moralpygmies reblogged this from designmeetstyle
- moralpygmies likes this
- chinofuckinmalo likes this
- guessingtoolong likes this
- ohsweetdaydreamer likes this
- lovet0lovet0love likes this
- b-e-l-l-e-v-i-e likes this
- black-n-whiteworld likes this
- tabbytoes14 reblogged this from designmeetstyle
- verosamantha015 likes this
- c-est-la-v likes this
- toasty-oats reblogged this from designmeetstyle
- lifecanbesuprise likes this
- frenchiegirl1 likes this
- theirisbee reblogged this from designmeetstyle
- mamase12 likes this
- lulupies likes this
- designmeetstyle posted this